World Wood Day should not be limited to a single celebration. To let more people understand the positive impacts of wood in your country/region/locality, your volunteer efforts are crucial to us. The regional activity you propose is not only restricted on March 21st. Just pick the right date and gather everyone who loves wood!
- Brainstorm an idea.
- Register your proposal here for review. For recognized proposals, we will help promote your event on our platforms.
- Update your activity on social media with hashtags #WWD2018 #WorldWoodDay #RegionalEvent #LIFE #March21st #WoodisGood.
- Make sure your photos and/or videos are viewable to public.
- Submit your event summary, photos and/or video(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 months after the end of your event. These event outcomes will also be shared on our platforms.
- We highly suggest celebrating WWD in March together.
- Financial sponsorship will be given to those proposals that best interpret the theme of 2018 WWD, “Life”.
- Without consent of IWCS, any promotion of IWCS/WWD endorsement of commercial products and/or commercial events is prohibited.
If you are organizing an activity which also fulfills the concept of “Wood is Good” and looking for partnership, please write to email@example.com
Get Some Ideas