We’re living in a rapidly changing world, people make changes to improve their life, to inherit and preserve their culture, to enhance their living environment and nature. That being said, the contest is looking for videos that can best represent what has been changed to people’s perception of wood use and how the change is affecting the world today.
STEP BY STEP
MAKE A VIDEO
- Capturing Core Concept 25 %
- Engaging Story-telling 25 %
- Insight 25 %
- Production Quality 25 %
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By entering this contest, all entrants agree to permit the use of their name, nationality, and other personal information for publicity by the International Wood Culture Society (IWCS) and the World Wood Day Foundation (WWDF).
- By completing the submission, all entrants agree to the contest rules, terms and conditions, and shall not withdraw submission for any reason.
- All entrants must be the original author/creator and right holder of the video submitted to the contest.
- All entrants must comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize.
- All entrants agree to permit IWCS & WWDF to embed and display their videos on IWCS and WWD websites and related social media platforms as contributors to the contest.
- Entrants of winning entries agree to authorize IWCS & WWDF the copyright of the videos to perpetually:
- store, use and re-use the video, in whole or in part;
- modify the video, including the right to translate and to alter the video, with the aim of integrating and incorporating it into any existing or future work of the wood culture and World Wood Day events for promotional purposes;
- distribute copies and cause the distribution of the video for promotional purposes;
- display and broadcast the video publicly;
- integrate and incorporate the video into any existing or future work of the World Wood Day events for promotional purposes;
- transfer to another environment (hardware, software, computer electronic, Web, multimedia or other);
- Entrants declare that the video submitted is an original work and does not infringe any third party’s rights such as copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets including musical composition or performance rights, video rights or image rights.
- Any music or images used must be in the Public Domain, licensed under the Creative Commons License or be original musical work created by the entrant. Documentation of Creative Commons License or statement must be submitted with entry materials.
- Everyone who appears in the video has acknowledged the present terms and conditions and consented to the video being displayed and broadcasted publicly. In case minors appear in the video, their parents must have acknowledged the present terms and conditions and agreed to their children appearing in the video.
- IWCS & WWDF reserve the right to modify or any of the arrangements, schedules, plans or other items directly or indirectly related to the contest, at any time and for any reason if deemed necessary in its opinion.
- Entrants waive all claims against IWCS & WWDF, arising out of any oral or written publication or republication of any statement made in connection with the present contest, your person or your video entry.
- Entrants agree to indemnify and hold IWCS & WWDF, harmless from any third party claims for loss, damage, prejudice, liability or expense suffered as a result of or in any manner in connection with their video entries, any other of their acts or omissions or any information which they provided.
- Any awardee fails to claim the prize within the given time period (7 days) will be considered as giving up the prize, the next video in line will automatically be rewarded with the prize.