The WWD event in Oman, which will provide the best visual and invaluable experiences of protecting forests and wood culture. The celebration aims to raise awareness and understanding of the key role that wood plays in a sustainable world through biodiversity and forest conservation.
Pro. Khalil Salim abdullah alkalbani
World Wood Day Foundation
Mar. 8~ Mar. 12, 2020
Around 25 teachers
The Woodcraft project, the theme is “Legacy" for the wood Art, Joy and Culture, aims to bring on-the-spot woodcarving experiences and cultural messages carried by the wood arts to the audiences.
- Introduction to wooden sculpture and its applications
- Building flat and stereoscopic wooden sculpture designs
- Flat sculptural for wood art applications
- Wood work for stereoscopic artwork
- Artistic directing of sculpture works in wood
- Plant trees