Date: 21st-23rd March
Venue: Eskisehir, Turkey
Wood and Humanity: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Sustainable Development
2015 World Wood Day Symposium aims to encourage the exchange of ideas and experiences concerning the wood related research, strategy and practice, in the cultural, historical and social contexts and development. Focused topics are designed to raise awareness of current issues and to enhance multidisciplinary discussions for the crucial role of wood in human civilization and environment.
- Historical Utilization and Cultural Values
- Art, Music, Literature and Belief
- Endangered Species and Conservation Issues
- Traditional Knowledge and Modern Practice
- International and Domestic Challenges
- Across Boundaries
Abstract & Bio Booklet:
Please click here to download.